Speedpaint: Babe-a Yaga (Halloween Special) Speedpaint: Babe-a Yaga (Halloween Special)

Love this. I just started a speedpainting page on YT recently, but I'm still fairly new to painting digitally. I think I learned a trick or two from this. Thanks :)

STUFF ABOUT STUFF - STUFF STUFF ABOUT STUFF - STUFF

Good stuff.

(SleepyCast Music Video) Love M&M (SleepyCast Music Video) Love M&M

I love you for this. More than I can express.

Woke Up This Mornin' "Kids These Days..." Woke Up This Mornin' "Kids These Days..."

Not bad at all! Here are my thoughts: The jokes were all pretty funny. The timing between the two characters was on point. You did say this is your first complete flash animation, so I don't feel like there's any need to be harsh in reviewing that area. I do think it looks pretty good for your first, however!

My only criticism is one that may only bother me. I felt like Raleigh holding the guitar the whole time was a bit awkward because it seemed like he was going to strum it or something between the jokes. It might've filled in some of the "dead air" since the only audio was the sounds of the bayou and their dialogue for the most part. The song at the end that they performed saved it though. Just as it starts to feel a little dry, it changes direction and gets funky as hell.

I might sound a little negative, but I honestly loved it. It reminded me of my out-of-touch family members who use their index fingers to make phone calls on their smart phones. Keep it up!

Gotfiddle responds:

You don't sound negative at all. Thanks a lot for the kind words and advice. This was very helpful. Glad someone gets it. I was worried the humor might be a little too old fashioned.

Genji animation Genji animation

Love this. The animation is fluid as heck and It's got me hype for more.

Animation Reel 2016 Animation Reel 2016

Yo, for seriously this is a good reel. Keep it up, you're doing some good shits.

By the way, that drunk ass Kool-Aid gag was hilarious lol.

Batman Painting Batman Painting

Love this, man. I just started a speedpainting page on YouTubes as well, so I'm all for this!

SteveFeane responds:

Thanks! I wish ya nothing but the best on your new channel!

The Sketch Collab 2016 The Sketch Collab 2016

I just watched the 2016 reel. These are all super fun and ambitious. Feels like people put their heart and butts into it. That gag at the end with the eject button was especially clever!

vegetable cancer vegetable cancer

The damn DBZesque music had me dying. This is so good lol.

Check You Out Check You Out

I almost clicked away because I'm shallow and didn't think it looked that good, but this song is fucking catchy and kept me interested. Twice.

SOULERAOFFICIAL responds:

Dude thank you for watching, this was our first time trying to make a cartoon. Hahaha