Speedpaint: Babe-a Yaga (Halloween Special) Speedpaint: Babe-a Yaga (Halloween Special)

Love this. I just started a speedpainting page on YT recently, but I'm still fairly new to painting digitally. I think I learned a trick or two from this. Thanks :)

STUFF ABOUT STUFF - STUFF STUFF ABOUT STUFF - STUFF

Good stuff.

(SleepyCast Music Video) Love M&M (SleepyCast Music Video) Love M&M

I love you for this. More than I can express.

House of Tards House of Tards

This game is great. Trust me, I know a great game when I see one. I can guarantee you, I have played some great games. I think this great, Let's make NewGroungs GREAT AGAIN.

The Sims Rip-Off The Sims Rip-Off

This is the weirdest shit I've played all day. I like it. Kind of.

StaticSkull responds:

Lol thanks

*Flight* *Flight*

I can't tell you how many years have passed since I first played this and it still never gets old. WHOO!

I'm Feeling Lovely I'm Feeling Lovely

I've been playing Flight for years mainly because of this song. I don't know why it took me this long to just look for the artist behind it. Thanks for making this, it's so lovely. Pun intended.

stackz989 responds:

Thanks to you my friend, for writing out your thoughts. It is nice to know people still listen to this song, "I'm Feeling Lovely" is 7 years old as of now.

Croc Croc

Not a furry...scaley? Whatever, you accomplished the mission. I'd...do things.

Neon Rain Neon Rain

Damn, I geniuinely love this. The lighting on the roofs of the cars under the street lamps, and the people on the roofs of the buildings are my favorite little details. I don't know why, but they are lol. Great job with the colors, of course. WHOO!

Little Witch Macademia Line-Up Little Witch Macademia Line-Up

Love the colors you used! The poses and expressions are cute too.